Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Party@TheSk8Shop






Our good friends Blake, Amber and Tosh are here on the island, as well as my old roomate Rob. To celebrate their visits and the Belated Grand Opening of our sweet Skate Shop, we had a rockin' party on Saturday. D.J. Cedar (a father of one of the kids in Sunny's Class) let Tony use his turntables for a while. He hasn't played in a year, since he sold his turntables when we moved here........Anyways, we raffled off a few boards and shirts and served 60 hot dogs and a hundred sodas! It was SO fun!

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you guys! Looks great!! And looks like you have a lot of customers!
Thanks for sharing the pics!
Love you!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Fun. Looks like a great place to buy boards. I can't believe you served hot dogs. I don't even serve hot dogs. I miss Elijah and Sunny Lou!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I wish we could have been there!